MY FOLLOWERS

THE BEGINNING OF SPRING WITH A TULLE SKIRT {MARIBOR}





[RO]

Stiu, stiu, e cam tarziu cu postarea aceasta pe blogul meu dar am fost foarte ocupata in ultima vreme, dar va pot spune ca abea am asteptat sa vina primavara pentru ca dupa primavara vine vara si la vara voi merge in multe locuri, la nunti, la FeericFashionWeek si la Untold. Dar pana atunci mai este.

[EN]

I know, I know it's too late to post it on my blog but I've been busy lately, but I can tell you that I just waited to come the spring season because after spring comes the summer and in summer I’ll go to many weddings, FeericFashionWeek, and Untold festival. But it still takes time.

[RO]

E duminica, ora 11:00 (Austria) dimineata si ma pregatesc sa merg cu o prietena

de-a mea (Sarah) sau a-si putea spune una din fotografii mei in Slovenia la Maribor sa facem niste poze langa un lac si stiti foarte bine ca ador sa calatoresc si sa descopar traditile fiecaroia tara.


Dar inainte de asta ne rasfatam cu o cafea rece la un restaurant. Dupa ce am vorbit despre viata si niste colaborari care va urma ne-am luat ramas bun de la seful restaurantului.

[EN]

It's Sunday, 11:00 o’clock (Austria) in the morning and I'm getting ready to go with a friend of mine (Sarah) or I can say one of my photopraphers in Slovenia to Maribor to take some pictures near by lake and you know very well that I love to travel and to discover the traditions of each country.

But before we do all that thinks we spoil us with an iced coffee at a restaurant. After we talked about the life and some collaborations. After that the time has come to say goodbye to the boss of the restaurant.

[RO]


Am trecut strada – am intrat la un Shopping Mall sa facem niste cumparaturi. Da, da magazinele sunt duminica pana la 15:00 deschise, desi nu puteam sa ne abtinem sa nu intram in el.


[EN]

I cross the street - we went into a shopping Mall to do some shopping. Yes, yes, the shops are open on Sundays until 15:00 o‘clock, although we couldn‘t to not get into it.


[RO]

Gata! Trecem la partea mea preferata - facutul pozelor.


[EN]

Finished! I’m ready to get on to my favorite part of taking pictures.




Shop my Look

tuelle skirt: Amazon.de // blouse, hat, shoes, sunnies: ZARA // earrings: Primark // clutch: TiaraConceptStore (go on Instagram)







Photographer: Sarah Paier




Some Inspirations

Stay tuned! ... Love, T



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts